Bergur is sooooo cute!
Hi, my name is Mary Jane and I'm from Morningville, Texas, USA, The Planet Earth, The Universe :D I was like totally searching for some Justin Timberlake fansites when I found Bergur's site. Bergur is just like Justin. I totally adore him. At first I couldn't understand a word he was writing, but then I sent him an e-mail and asked if he could like start blogging in english. AND HE DID! I'm like so flattered!!!! :D :D :D :D We have been writing too each other for some time now... and I'm like started too think he is totally in love with me too! Maybe we'll get married some day... who knows :D :D :D :D
Bergur, this is for you:
I wanna lick you up and down, till you say stop! Let me play with your body baby, make you feel hot!
He's always talking about some girlfriend of his, and saying they're like always dancing together really dirty. I'm jealous! :( :(
Bergur, this is for you:
I wanna lick you up and down, till you say stop! Let me play with your body baby, make you feel hot!
He's always talking about some girlfriend of his, and saying they're like always dancing together really dirty. I'm jealous! :( :(
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home